Logofive has a proven track record in BPI (Business Process Improvement) and BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) projects provided in different areas of IT Supply Chain.
Main activities of Logofive Consulting Division include:
- Business Process Analysis
- Functional design
- Software development and testing
- PMO Services
Usually Logofive supports consulting needs through the "Time&Material" model of engagement. The T&M is particularly indicated where it is not feasible to subdivide project into several smaller stages and where is effective to manage the project directly under customer supervision. This option is fully negotiable and can use an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly rate for the amount of work, tasks, resources, materials, and other expenses that applied in the development of the project.
Project Cycle Management
Logofive expertise in industrial project management ensures an effective customer support across the entire implementation cycle.
- Step #1: Detailed Analysis of customer needs and process requirements
- Step #2: Feasibility study, proposal, functional design and technical specification issuance
- Step #3: Software/Hardware implementation, integration
and testing (Factory Acceptance)
- Step #4: Installation, tuning, follow-up and testing at customer site (Site Acceptance)
- Step #5: Training and support to Users
- Step #6: Mainteinance and assistance for future implements